Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Nebraska

I had a great time in Nebraska over the Fourth of July. Mom, Dad and I went to stay with Grandma and Grandpa for a few days. Eric and Toodie were there, which was fun because they played with me a lot. I also got to go to my first wedding as Dad's cousin Bethany got married. I am going to start picking out things I like about weddings so I'll be ready when it's my turn. Dad says I can start dating when I'm 30 (or 25 if the boy is very rich).

One of things we got to do was go visit Lincoln Southeast High School, where Dad went to school. Both he and Uncle Eric have their pictures on this Wall of Fame for perfect GPAs (can you say Nerd?). They then saw this wall with pictures of Distinguished Alumni, and decided they wanted to be on that wall. Grandaunt Deb has keys so that we could get in and walk around. Toodie helped me stay on the right pack.



I was not happy to stop walking to take this picture in front of the Southeast Knight with my Dad and Uncle.



It was also fun to play at Grandma and Grandpa's house. They had a little rocking horse called Tony, that Grandpa Bob used to play with when he was little. That makes it almost an antique.









It was really fun to play with Cousin Lily. We took turns pushing each other on my car.






Sometimes I had to take a break from playing to make some important phone calls.




It was really hot in Nebraska, but we took a trip to the Lincoln Children's Museum with Grandma.



At Bethany's wedding, we took a family photo of all the Larsons. They said the last one of these was at Mom and Dad's wedding. But Lily and I weren't around for that - so this one is better.






At the reception after the wedding it was time to dance. I really like this picture of my parents. They make a beautiful couple.




We also took a picture of the Robert Larson family. Aren't we beautiful?




To be honest, I'm not real sure why Dad took this picture. But he said my expression is funny, and insisted I put it in the blog.



I like this photo better of me and Uncle Eric. One of us is silly and one is mature and serious.




Eric was also nice enough to dance with me. We have some good moves.





1 comment:

  1. It's hard to say who is cuter, Eric or Elizabeth?!

    ReplyDelete