Mother's Day was a great day for my family. I love my Mom very much. She does so much for me. But I also love my Dad (apparently, there's a day for him next month.)
Sunday was also Uncle Hugh's Graduation Day from Michigan State. He got his degree in Chemical Engineering - which Dad said means that he's really smart. And unlike many engineers, I can understand what Uncle Hugh says, and he's really cool.
After graduation, we had a nice lunch. I ate some stuff off Mom and Dad's plate, including some ice cream. But my favorite thing to do was bang this spoon on the table and plate. I like to pound on stuff, so if anyone wants to buy me a drum set to keep at either Grandma's house, that would be fine with me.
Grandma Pam thinks that a drum set at Grandma Linda's house is a great idea. Although, Elizabeth is so precious, Grandma Pam might even be persuaded to allow a SMALL drum at her condo.
ReplyDelete