Thursday, April 28, 2011

Birthday Party

My Birthday was a lot of fun. Grandma Linda had a lot of people over at her house, including my great grandparents, both sets of grandparents, and other family and friends.



We got to the party a little early, so I had fun shaking plastic Easter Eggs while sitting on the table.



Birthday girls have to wear birthday hats - at least that's what my Mom told me. I wasn't a big fan of the hat.





Grandma Linda made very good cupcakes and a cake. Notice that the cupcakes have pink roses on them.





After waiting, it was finally time to eat my cupcake. I took my shirt off because it was time to get down to business. As you can tell from this photo, I liked it a lot.




Then it was time to open some presents. You saw my trike in the post below, but one of my other favorites was Elmo.





One of my other favorite gifts is this little chair just for me. Grandma and Grandpa Larson gave that to me.







My birthday was a lot of fun. There were a lot of people just watching me eat, play and open gifts, but I'm ok with that. I can't wait until next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment