Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Christmas

My first Christmas was very exciting. I got a lot of neat toys and clothes and got to spend some good time with my family.

My day started with lunch with Grandma Linda and Great-Grandma and Papa



After lunch, Mom shared some ice cream. It was good.

After lunch, I spent some time with Uncle Hugh.


We then got to open presents. I tried to eat mine.

Then we went to spend time with Grandma and Grandpa Larson and Uncle Eric. I got a stuffed dog that looks just like my puppy Fletcher.


Opening up presents is hard work and takes a lot of concentration.


But I managed to open up all the gifts and as you can see, it was quite a haul for me.

As much fun as the toys were, the bows were also fun to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment