Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Baptism

My baptism was back in late October. I wanted to put the videos and photos on here earlier, but Dad was slow in getting them to me. Anyway, it was a lot of fun. I got to go up in front of everyone at church. They were all looking at me, and laughed at everything I did. That's kind of the way it should be - all eyes on me. Since then, every time we go to church we have to sit in the back and Dad tells me to be quiet when I start talking.

After the ceremony we took a lot of pictures with my family.





Here's one with Pastor Clay

And one with just my parents. I don't know where they were looking.


If you couldn't make it, here's some video. As you can see, I was the star.

No comments:

Post a Comment