Here I am at work with Dad. As you've likely noticed, I've had to take over the blog because Dad wasn't doing a good job and got way behind. I'm having a lot of neat adventures and I want to tell you all about them.
I got to go to a dinner at Dad's work before Midnight Madness. There were a lot of really tall guys there.
We took a break from reading to smile for the cameras.
Here's a video of Mom reading to me about Baby Moses. I'm not real sure why some parents would put their baby in a basket on the water. My Mom and Dad take much better care of me than that.
Mom and I like to wear pink a lot. It's a nice color for pretty girls. I'm wearing a dress that Grandma Pam made for me.
Sometime's Mom will play a game that she calls "Fishing for a Baby." I just try and grab the pacifier and put it in my mouth.
No comments:
Post a Comment