skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Adventures of Elizabeth Rose
Saturday, November 6, 2010
Time To Eat
I like to eat, although somedays more than others. I usually end up with just a little on my face, but I'm still cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your Adventure Guides
Matt and Anne Larson
At 5:21 p.m. on Friday, April 23, 2010, Elizabeth Rose Larson joined our family. We are thrilled to be parents, and while we don't know what to expect, we are looking forward to the journey.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2011
(27)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(5)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(7)
▼
2010
(42)
►
December
(2)
▼
November
(7)
Swim Lessons
Happy Halloween
I Love My Grandparents
Fun Hats
With Mom and Dad
Time To Eat
My Furry Friends
►
September
(6)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment